Creating SaaS businesses worth making a remark about..
What characterizes people that join the tribe?
Joining The Tribe you will immerse yourself in an experience with people like you:
- B2B SaaS professionals who seek to create meaningful change across Marketing, Sales, Product Strategy,...
- People like you, who are on a mission to help their customers solve a valuable problem as well.
- People who measure success by the impact they have on customer relationships.
- Who are determined to shape a business that their customers would miss them if it were gone.
People who struggle with these problems:
- How difficult it is to grow.
- How hard it is to stand out.
- How challenging it is to be seen, heard, and understood.
- Who get frustrated with lengthy sales cycles, poor win rates, and too low deal values.
- Who feel their business is undervalued
People who joined for similar reasons:
- Realizing that being amongst peers, they are stronger.
- Knowing they get the kind of feedback they can't get from subordinates.
- Valuing having their blind-spots removed, exploring new paths, sharpening their thinking, and leveling up together to deliver the change they seek to make, with more impact.
Jon Ruby, CEO of Jonar - who’s on a mission to give Small Businesses an advantage over giants
Scott Sandland, CEO of Cyrano AI - who’s on a mission to end teen-suicide
Marieke de Ruyter de Wildt, CEO of The New Fork - who’s on a mission to achieve global food integrity
Michel Valstar, CEO of BlueSkeye AI - who’s on a mission to improve the understanding of health and wellbeing of all of us
Cindy Gordon, CEO of SalesChoice AI - who’s on a mission to end revenue uncertainty
Quintus Willemse, CEO of Share Council - who’s on a mission creating a true, financially, stable society by ending the extreme capital divide we live in today
Cormac O’Neill, CEO of Webio - who’s on a mission to remove stress and anxiety from difficult conversations about money by rebalancing the credit and collections eco-system.
It's all about the journey
We unite tech-entrepreneurs from around the world to define together what it means to be REMARKABLE in business software in 2022.